Security Intelligence for Networks Suite
Due to the rapidly evolving nature of the threat landscape, network security companies need to consistently innovate in order to help their customers stay ahead of the latest threats. The Webroot Security Intelligence for Networks Suite, powered by the Webroot Intelligence Network (WIN), the world's most comprehensive cloud-based security intelligence service, addresses this need and is easily leveraged via cloud-based APIs and SDKs. In addition, network partners can tap Webroot's deep experience in machine learning, contextual data, content classification and active learning gained through its dynamic web and IP threat recognition technologies. By leveraging Webroot's best-in-class URL classification, mobile app reputation, antimalware protection and IP reputation services, network partners can deliver security solutions from the cloud that can grow their customer bases, maximize recurring revenue streams and increase their customers' productivity and cost-savings.
Key services in the Webroot Security Intelligence for Networks Suite include:
- URL Classification — Provides content classification for billions of web pages. This service helps protect enterprise customers against Internet threats from all websites using 83+ key security categories by providing improved visibility of Internet usage. The service can also lead to better employee productivity, reduced IT and bandwidth resource.
- URL Reputation — Just as a credit score predicts the risk of loans or investments, a reputation score forecasts the security risk of visiting a website.
- Mobile App Reputation — Highly sophisticated and comprehensive mobile application reputation database, which has analyzed and categorized more than 2.5 million mobile applications across the Android and iOS platforms to identify and help block potentially harmful apps.
- IP Reputation — Analyzes IP threats and publishes a dynamic data set of high-risk IP addresses, providing intelligence on malicious IPs and insight into inbound and outbound communication.
- Antimalware Protection — Provides the most advanced real-time protection available against both known and unknown malware.
- Real-time Phishing Protection — Developed specifically to catch advanced phishing attacks that can expose an organization to security breaches and data loss.
- Features & Benefits
Content Classification, Web Reputation and IP Reputation:
- Comprehensive coverage:
- Database includes classification and reputation data for over 280 million URLs in over 40 languages and reputation data for tens of millions of individual IP addresses. Extremely low uncategorized rates helps ensure customer satisfaction.
- Extreme accuracy:
- Continuous updating and analysis for content classification and reputation scoring using proprietary, automated machine learning technology backed by human training and quality assurance processes results in extremely low miscategorization rates. Data-driven probability heuristics account for historical as well as current data with dynamic continuous updating ensures that content and reputation data is kept current as threats materialize or subside across the Internet. Closed loop process for end users to submit miscats ensures rapid response and resolution.
- Flexible Deployment:
- Web filtering services can be accessed via cloud APIs or a high-performance SDK which supports both local (partial) or hybrid local/cloud deployment models. Webroot also has a DNS based web filtering solution for ISPs. This flexibility provides architects with the ability to optimize performance vs. cost.
- High Performance:
- Light-weight, high performance SDK for lightning fast lookups. Cloud services have an uptime record near 100% with minimal latency. Ensures that data is accessible without negative impact on application performance.
- Partner Support:
- Our experienced team of web and software experts provides partners with knowledgeable and responsive support through the full life cycle of their application.
SecureAnywhere cloud-based anti-malware/anti-virus:
- True cloud architecture:
- Innovative cloud-based approach leverages the power of centralized threat intelligence coupled with a light weight, high performance client to provide comprehensive, immediate protection from threats as they emerge. Effective protection against zero day threats and proven ability to find threats traditional security software often miss. Blocks malware, key loggers, phishing and other risks associated with accessing or providing sensitive information via online applications.
- High Performance:
- Light-weight client provides extremely fast scan times with minimal impact to system resources. Doesn't conflict with pre-existing security software. Provides the ability to rapidly download & install, scan and remediate threats as a pre-requisite to accessing sensitive online resources.
Security Intelligence - Malware Samples Feed:
- Security Intelligence:
- Detailed security intelligence gathered from our worldwide sensors which capture malware samples as soon as they are detected in the wild allow Webroot to provide these samples to our partners with additional intelligence data. This intelligence data include date first detected, # of machines infected, secondary AV product installed?, region, etc.
- Increased antimalware efficacy:
- By loading the most prevalent, most recent malware sample signatures not detected by other AV providers, the partner can increase the efficacy of their AV solution and gain a competitive advantage over other vendors.
Can your solutions be implemented separately?
Where are your cloud data centers located?
We have cloud data centers in Europe, Asia and North America.
Do you support websites in other languages?
Yes. We categorize websites in over 40 languages.
What technology do you use to classify and determine reputation of IPs and websites?
We use Maximum Entropy Discrimination (MED) technology as the engine to derive a reputation score.
Can your solution scale for large appliances?
Can we run a trial on your services and test?
Yes, please contact us to set up a trial.